Amy Nordlie – Owner & Head Trainer
About Amy Nordlie
For as long as I can remember I have always had a passion for health and fitness. After high school, I decided to turn this passion into a career. In 2006 I attended Otterbein University where I pursued my bachelors degree. I majored in Exercise Science and minored in Business Administration – hoping that one day I could turn my passion into a business.
My fitness career started when I got my group fitness certification during my first year of college. I started teaching classes at Otterbein and at a local gym. Later, I got my personal trainer certification and started training clients one-on-one. Then, In 2012 I started Shape Personal Fitness. I was able to turn my love of health and fitness into a business!
One of my favorite parts of being a trainer is helping my clients achieve their goals. It is so rewarding to see a clients hard work turn into success!
Education & Nationally Recognized Certifications
- B.A. Otterbein University: Exercise Science & Health Promotion
- Aerobics & Fitness Association of America: Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- American College of Sports Medicine: Certified Personal Trainer
- American Heart Association: CPR & AED Certification
Areas of Training Expertise
- In Home Personal Training
- Weight loss
- Pre/post natal
- Endurance Training
- Cardiovascular Training
- Strength Training